J80 Sailboat for Sale Hull # 145 - Ready to Go!
"Party of 4" is a beautiful J80 that has been meticulously maintained. This boat is in outstanding condition and makes a great racer and day sailor. Located in East Greenwich, RI.
If you need to speak with the owner Chris Pearson just complete the contact form.
Best of all the J80 Worlds are being held in Newport, Rhode Island this year and you want to be in on the great action.
If your looking to spend a little less for a great sail boat, here is a vintage Etchells 22 that I also have for sale.
- Fresh Water Boat for most of its life – very clean interior
- All new shrouds and halyards from New England Yacht Rigging
- Faired Bottom with Barrier Coat applied – This boat has a polished smooth bottom
- Baltoplate Regatta antifouling bottom paint - applicable for all waters
- If you sail in salt water V17 bottom paint is not compatible with any other antifouling – it will have to be stripped if the boat will be used in salt water – you want to be sure about the nature of the bottom of the boat you’re buying.
- This is a SCRIMP boat - (you don't want a non-SCRIMP model - know your hull #'s!)
- US made - there are big differences with the French made boats
- Gelcoat Red Boot Stripe - This was a limited edition special package
- Carbon fiber rigid Boom Vang
- Grey non-skid topsides
- Garmin GPS - TackTic Compass - Speedo
- Life Line cushions
- Navy blue interior cushions - never used
- Hall Spar
- Yamaha 5 HP engine
- Complete sails
- Harken roller furling
- Jib tracks for class 110 and for PHRF 150